403(b) & 457 Plan Instructions For Employees

Follow this 3 step process to establish a new 403(b) or 457 account and initiate your payroll deduction contributions.  Contact TCOE HR Dept if you need further assistance.  530-623-2861 x223 or x225.

Step 1:  Enrolling with a 403(b) or 457(b) Provider

  • Locate the provider of your choice from the list on your employer’s page http://envoyplanservices.com/client.asp?client=Trin . Scroll down and review the list of providers for 403(b), 403(b) Roth, and 457(b) 
  • Contact information is listed for each approved provider
  • Contact the provider directly to request enrollment forms and instructions
  • Work directly with the provider to complete their enrollment process (enrollment process=opening an account)

Now that you have established an account with a provider, go to step 2

Step 2:  Establish a Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA)

  • Now that you have already established your 403(b) or 457(b) account, you will need to submit a completed SRA to begin your payroll deduction contributions
  • Complete the appropriate 403(b) OR 457(b) Plan SRA.  Go to  http://envoyplanservices.com, click on forms & tools, click on obtain Salary Reduction Agreement,  choose your state, county and school district, then click on forms at the bottom of the page. From there, you can choose a 403(b) or 457(b) salary reduction agreement (SRA).

Step 3:  Submit your SRA for payroll deduction

Now that you’ve completed your SRA, turn it in to your HR office or District Business Manager for processing.  (Disregard the processing instructions on the form telling you to send or fax to Envoy – that will only create delays)  Your HR office or district office will make sure it is directly uploaded to Envoy on your behalf.  Payroll deductions for newly established accounts can take up to 1 full payroll period before becoming active. 

Trinity County Office of Ed | 201 Memorial Drive | PO Box 1256 |  Phone (530) 623-2861 | FAX (530) 623-4489

Copyright © 2013. All Rights Reserved.