The Trinity County Office of Education provides a variety of Health & Welfare options for full and part time employees. Benefits are offered to employees immediately upon employment. We are fortunate to be part of the Shasta Trinity Schools Insurance Group JPA which allows us the ability to offer our employees not only diversity in plan selection but also competetive rates. As part of the employee benefit package, Trinity County Office of Education also provides for a very generous district contribution towards employee health and welfare prorated based on full time equivalency.
Please use the links at the bottom of the page for additional detailed plan information, district contribution/cap information and current year premiums.
Questions relating to employee specific health and welfare deductions or options should be directed to the HR Department at x225.
**Traveling this summer? Going out of country? Be sure you know your options for medical services out of country by calling Anthem Member Services directly at 1-800-282-4993. See the links on the right for the Anthem International Claim Form.
Vist the STSIG Website for current insurance information, forms, and links.
2017/18 Open Enrollment Packet
- STSIG Open Enrollment Meeting Schedule
- District Contribution
- STSIG Medical Rates
- Medical Plan Comparison
- STSIG Wellness Incentive Program
- Online Open Enrollment Instructions
- MD Live - On Demand Access to Healthcare Flyer
- Employee Assistance Program Flyer
- Advanced Medical Second Opinion Services - Formally called Grand Rapids
- Prestige Urgent Care Flyer
- 9/35 Pharmacy Summary9/35 Pharmacy Summary