The Trinity County Office of Education provides a variety of Health & Welfare options for full and part time employees. Benefits are offered to employees immediately upon employment. We are fortunate to be part of the Shasta Trinity Schools Insurance Group JPA which allows us the ability to offer our employees not only diversity in plan selection but also competetive rates. As part of the employee benefit package, Trinity County Office of Education also provides for a very generous district contribution towards employee health and welfare prorated based on full time equivalency.
Please use the links at the bottom of the page for additional detailed plan information, district contribution/cap information and current year premiums.
Questions relating to employee specific health and welfare deductions or options should be directed to the HR Department at x225.
**Traveling this summer? Going out of country? Be sure you know your options for medical services out of country by calling Anthem Member Services directly at 1-800-282-4993. See the links on the right for the Anthem International Claim Form.
Vist the STSIG Website for current insurance information, forms, and links.
2016/17 Open Enrollment Packet
- Health Benefit Letter from the HR Manager
- STSIG Open Enrollment Meeting Schedule
- District Caps
- STSIG Medical Rates
- STSIG Open Enrollment Letter
- Medical Plan Comparison - Unitl 12-31-16 and after 1-1-17
- SISC Pharmacy Benefit ScheduleSTSIG Wellness Incentive Program
- Online Open Enrollment Instructions
- MD Live - On Demand Access to Healthcare Flyer
- Employee Assistance Program Flyer
- Grand Rounds - Second Opinion Resources Flyer
- Prestige Urgent Care Flyer
Look in the Health & Welfare FAQ (below) for more information for MD Live, EAP, Grand Rounds, and Prestige.